|About Hardy Systems
Dates! is a service of Hardy Systems, located in Williamsburg,
Virginia. Hardy Systems is a small business started and run by law professor
Trotter Hardy. Professor Hardy is a former computer scientist at the National
Institute of Standards and Technology in Gaithersburg, Maryland and presently
Associate Dean of Technology and Professor of Law at the William and Mary
School of Law. The College of William and Mary provides no official
endorsement of either DATES! or Hardy Systems.
If you're worried about committing your web events calendar to the care of a
sole proprietorship, consider this:
- The College of William and Mary has been using DATES! as
its events calendar since November of 1999. You can ask them about their
experience: Contact Marilyn Carlin,
William & Mary News, or Barbara Martin, Office
Manager for the University Relations Office. See
- The City of Williamsburg has been using DATES! for two
different calendars since January of 2000, and a third one since the
spring of 2001. Ask them: Contact Michelle Woolson,
See their main
event calendar, or their
broadcasting calendar, or their
- The College of New Jersey has been using DATES! since July
of 2000. Ask them: Contact Sue Long, Director of Public Information and Marketing. See
- The Williamsburg Unitarian Church has been using DATES!
since January, 2001. Ask them: Contact Jim and Vicki Hall, WUU Webmasters. See
Other things you may want to know:
- Hardy Systems is registered with Dun & Bradstreet (D-U-N-S
- Credit card processing for DATES! is handled by Bank of America Merchant Services
over a secure channel using a VeriSign Corporation digital ID.
- Remember, you can try the complete, full-featured version of DATES!
for a month for free. There's no obligation, and no long-term contracts
are necessary. Start when you want, stop when you want, pay only for the
months you use.
If you have other questions about the reliability and convenience of DATES!,
or about the many ways it can be customized to help your organization, by all
means, ask: thardy@hardySystems.com.
Thanks for your interest in DATES!.
DATES! It just works!